Sunday, December 19, 2010

Arbor Wellness - Massage Therapy on Packard

Trying to find that final gift for someone you love? How about a massage voucher with the crew at Arbor Wellness?

I have been receiving (three-times) weekly massages from Earl Wenk at Arbor Wellness for the last three years now. My initial reason for going there was the convenience their location was to the University’s athletic campus. Located on Packard and East University (across the street from Mr Pizza), I was able to head over for a massage right after my training sessions at the ‘U’, without tightening up from a long drive. Since then, I have made Earl’s massage table my second bed, and would not have been able to have the results I have without his continued care to my aching muscles.

In addition to Earl, Eyvonne Crow and Wendy Woerner have been partners at Arbor Wellness for as long as I have been a client, and they have recently brought in Chris Yee and Lisa Baas to their team also. Chris was a former teammate of mine in college, and is now the massage therapist for the Michigan Track & Field team.

Click here for tor a profile on each therapist.

Basically, what I am saying is, if you need a massage for orthopedic, therapeutic, athletic, or any other needs, you will be taken care of by this highly skilled group.

Bookings can me made online or over the phone, and at $60 for a one-time massage (one hour) or a package of four for $200, it is very reasonably priced for the quality you will receive.

On arrival you will notice that this is not a glamorous health spa with waterfalls and special lighting etc, but it is clean and professional, and the bowl of candy on the magazine table is always full!

Ratings:

Location/Parking – 4/5

Massage – 4.75/5

Value – 4.75/5

Ambiance – 4/5

Overall – 4.375/5

No comments:

Post a Comment